Rates & Amenities
Rent our beautiful 4 bedroom home
It sleeps 8-10 people. The 4th bedroom is a Great Room and can be used as a dorm/meeting room. The home is spacious, airy, light filled and a two-minute walk to Kealakekua Bay.
Main floor: master bedroom with queen; 2nd bedroom with king; 3rd bedroom queen
4th bedroom/great room: queen bed, 1 Full/double bed, 4 twin beds (note: two of the twin beds roll under the top twin bed creating a very spacious room)
4 Sleeping mats are also available if there are additional guests (ask me about arrangements for additional guests)
Deposit: A 25% non-refundable deposit is due on the day of the reservation with a balance payable no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Fully Paid Reservations with cancellation with more than 60 days’ notice will result in refund of monies paid, minus 15% cancellation and deposit fee.
- Cancellations with less than 60 days’ notice, refunds less deposit, will be based solely on the ability to rebook the reserved dates.
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable.
Hawaii State Law now requires a quiet time for vacation renters from 9 pm to 8 am, which limits loud sounds effecting neighbors their guests while respecting your quiet time.8-10
There is a $500 security deposit due one month prior to arrival. The security deposit will be refunded the day after the check out providing care was taken to the premises.
- When you leave a credit card on file, the deposit is not necessary.
- There is No Sub-Letting of the property. Workshops, Seminars, all groups of unrelated guests, each guest must fill out responsibility forms. Group leaders must insure the responsibility of their guests.
- Payments: Check or money order or credit card through PayPal
Bathrooms and Showers
- Bathroom connected to master bedroom with toilet/shower/tub
- Second large bathroom with toilet/shower/tub
- Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
- The open kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and dishware
- Gas BBQ on the ground-level covered lanai
- Gas BBQ on the main level lanai
- Ground level lanai is covered and includes a table and chairs
For Your Comfort
- Newer home
- High ceilings with ceiling fans
- Lots of windows and sliding glass doors for light and air circulation
- Covered lanai off living room/kitchen with large dining table
- Spacious house that will accommodate large families/groups comfortably
- Sliding glass door and balcony with the king-bed bedroom
- Sliding glass doors and balconies in the 4th bedroom/great room
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi throughout the house
- Hawaii State Law now requires a quiet time for vacation renters from 9 pm to 8 am, which limits loud sounds effecting neighbors their guests while respecting your quiet time.
For Fun and Available for Your Use
- An assortment of snorkeling and swimming equipment
- Beach towels and chairs
The First floor of the 4 bedroom home has 3 bedrooms—one with a king bed, another with a queen and its own bathroom and a third with a double bed. There is an additional hall bathroom, and kitchen which is open to the living room and lanai.
On the Second floor you will find the Great room with its gorgeous views of the ocean (makai), Captain Cook’s monument across Kealakekua Bay, the mountains (mauka), and the tropical sky. The Great room is a wonderful classroom and can be used as a dorm room in the evening for more sleeping space. In the great room there are 2 queen beds, 4 twin beds and two sleeping mats.
On the Ground floor there is a care-takers apartment. A caretaker is onsite to respect your privacy and to offer care for the home and help you with ideas to help you enjoy your stay.